Today, most of our improvement programs start from a customer-centric point of view. In order to conduct an in depth identification phase solid mapping is KEY !
- It is crucial to identify ALL the touch-points between the customer and the organization.
- We make a clear distinction between onstage and offstage touch-points
- Generally we can identify the “moments of truth” by using the Pareto-method and start working on improving these crucial moments
- During the identification phase as well as during the development phase, we imply the ENTIRE organisation as well as a maximum of stakeholders possible
- At EffCo we strongly believe in a very pragmatic approach focusing on improvements more than on the layout and design of the forms to use.
- As we use a holistic approach, not only the customer journey improves, but also substantial growth is revenue (10-15%), higher productivity (15-20%) as well as better employee engagement (20-30%) is generated.
As most companies are still organized in functions and silo’s implementing change is very often a big challenge, therefore we focus on implementing the entire journey rather than optimizing single touch-points.